This post is also available in: Indonesian
- Regional head and legislator election for both provincial and district levels is one of electoral events held in Indonesian once every 5 years.
- While still “contestants,” the candidates of both regional head and legislator will carry out campaign as a form of promotion that is aimed at attracting voters.
- After becoming regional heads, they still require self-image.
- The corps of office heads along with their staff also require positive self-image and should be able to socialize all programs that they carry out jointly with the regional head so as to make those programs well known by the general public.
- The existence of education and character development of the nation that require improvement should become a shared responsibility, especially among leaders.
- Participation in the character building of the nation in order to maintain integrity of the Republic and formation of a nation with noble character based on 4 Pillars of nationality: Pancasila, the 1945 Constitution, The Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia, and Unity in Diversity.
- Improving the self-image of regional heads together with office heads in the eyes of the public by way of “modern socialization.
- Utilizing information technology in accordance with concern for the world of education to embrace the sympathy of the public, especially the parents and their children as an effort to socialize and to improve “Self-Image”.
- Improving effectiveness and efficiency in building the positive image of regional heads and office heads in the eyes of society from an early age with cheaper cost and optimized result.